DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL, GOAL-ORIENTED SENIOR EXECUTIVES
Leadership is a stellar mix of right behaviors, appropriate skills, and quick thinking that is constantly being tested. This requires ongoing self-reflection, constructive feedback, and life-long learning skills. The Heller Group has developed a proven process for training executives to become successful and goal – oriented.
Qualities that define a successful executive:
- They stand out and add value
- They create exceptionally loyal followers within a company
- They possess the ability to thrive on challenges
- They have the character strength to successfully deliver results
The Executive Coaching process includes:
- An initial consultation to identify one’s preliminary coaching goals and objectives.
- A comprehensive assessment of one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- An initial plan that outlines the personalized coaching process.
- Coaching conversations, which will be conducted throughout the engagement.(The timeline for coaching will vary depending on the identified coaching goals: usually between 3 months and 12 months).
- Leadership assessments that gain focused information about a person’s thinking, behavior, and passions.
- We gather feedback and insights from a leader’s peers, superiors, and team.
- A written “map” that identifies the behaviors to become an elite leader.
- Multiple coaching conversations for accountability, responsibility, and visibility.
- A final assessment to determine that one’s goal has been accomplished.